Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today's Obsession: Michael Kors (2)

On a ten note, I ended up getting myself that Michael Kors watch finally. I had budgeted spending more money on the Bahamas than I actually did, so I spent the remaining (and my grocery money from this month) on it, got it sized, and am the proud new owner of a watch I’ve been eyeing since probably September.

And then on my “buy high,” I treated myself to a two-tone sterling silver ring covered in gold. It’s no David Yurman, but it will suffice until I can scrounge up enough for a Yurman. Can’t wait!
I think the best feeling about tens is knowing in my heart of hearts that I am going to get them. I know that I will do it for myself because I can’t imagine it any other way. That’s very new age philosophy-y, but great nonetheless.

Next on my list is a DSLR camera for my photo class this summer. Price and quality-wise, I’ve settled on a Canon Rebel T1i, a downgrade from Laura’s (no video) and a double downgrade from the one I featured months ago as my daily obsession. Nonetheless… gorgeous. Obsessed (but somehow that doesn’t cover it enough).

The goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment