Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Well Hello, There

Hey, folks.

So, obviously, I've moved. I did a little snooping and it turns out that Blogger/Blogspot just has better services for their online blogging superstars. Like the fact that I can redesign my settings and background. I needed a little spring cleaning, so I decided that a move would help.

As I get working on making it look all neat and clean and on updating the links and such, feel free to email me ideas, comments, critiques, and general awesomeness.

As a random venting side note, I was incredibly irritated that the blog usernames brainbarf and brain-barf were both taken. And here I was thinking I was original. What's even more irritating?? They both have one post and haven't been updated in yeeaarrss. Amateurs.

Brain barfingly yours,
Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment