Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today's Obsession: Marc Jacobs

A co-worker and friend walked by yesterday and got me hungrily smelling a perfume sample in the March issue of Marie Claire (which is looking FABULOUS! It should be out in the next few weeks). She laughed that I looked guilty--and why wouldn't I when I was basically getting high in the office?

Today's obsession is this perfume. I've been wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy for a while and lovelovelove the scent, but this one is absolutely exceptional. Given the topic of Spring Cleaning, this "eau so fresh" perfume seems more than appropriate. As Sephora says, "this scent is more fruity, more bubbly, more fun! Open the bottle and you'll be transported to a field of sunshine that bursts with the flirty scent of flowers and the cheerful sweetness of fruits." It smells so similar to Daisy, but packs a little extra summery punch :) Obsessed.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume 2.5 oz, $70

No comments:

Post a Comment